Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Well


My wife has been constantly teaching every member in our family, including our maid and driver to put pride into our work. She stressed that things that are worth doing needs to be done well (putting thought & effort).

I guess her influence managed to come up with the following results. One day as I came back for lunch, I saw the following on my dining table:

Doesn't the presentation of my meal look professional? I was surprised that my maid has put in extra effort to ensure my lunch LOOKED APPEALING. Of course it was as delicious as it looked.

This additional effort won her extra pocket money for the Aidulfitri Muslim New Year. She got paid one month's THR (Tunjangan Hari Raya - bonus).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMmmm... That looks really delicious Richard!

Amanda said...

Did you tell her she did a good job?

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions