Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photo Of The Week - Hung Out To Dry

Last week I had my maid to bring out all my son's soft toys to be cleaned and hung out to dry.

We have from the left, Picard (the Australian Customs Dog - named after my wife's favourite Enterprise captain), Mercy (the white bear - should have been MERCI?), Henry the Octopus, Peter Rabbit, Maggie (the brown dog), Pooh (you know who he is), Caesar (the big yellow crab) & pink panther (my wife's former travel companion before my son came along).

Don't you think my son has too many soft toys? They are normally his "bedtime companions" (all lined up against the wall along his bed). FYI, we sleep on 3 joint single-bed mattresses on the floor.


No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions