Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Green Fingers (Part2) - Growing Your Own Food

In my previous post "green fingers", I mentioned about the plants that I was supposed to take care of. After a few weeks of regular watering and with the help of rain in the evenings, the plants started to blossom.

The four angled beans (winged beans) have started to twirl up the sticks onto the fence. Even the "excess seeds" that were planted by the side of the gardens and drums started to grow.



But the pride of the garden is still the lady's fingers (okra)! Even the yellow flowers looked lovely. Tomorrow I shall harvest them for my dinner.



My wife planted these mini cucumbers below....they have grown bigger as well. The papaya tree that was planted 1.5 years ago finally began to fruit. Let's see if in a few more weeks I can have some papaya to eat.....

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions