Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How Can You Hit A Lady?

This morning my maid, Aini came to work with tears in her eyes. She apologized because the hand phone that I lent her was broken. When I sat her down to ask what happened, she poured her heart out.

Yesterday when my maid's boy friend visited her while she was staying at a friend's place, her boyfriend discovered that some guy sent a "romantic" sms to her. The guy, Ari slapped her on her face, twice! Aini was bashed up by Ari according to my standards. Aini said her head and face still aches. One of her tooth was loosened as well by the impact! Ari also threw her (my) hand phone onto the floor and broke it.

Aini asked for my opinion on Ari's actions. She asked whether this was normal? I was surprised that she even asked! Maybe there were many cases where Indonesian men vent their frustrations on their "cheating partners" by bashing them up?

Of course I told Aini NOT to tolerate any of such violent behaviors. Do not even bother seeing the guy anymore. Who respects you if the person hits you? How can any guy even lay hands on a lady? It's like the strong preying on the weak! NEVER forgive people who exercise violence on the weak. Ari even slapped her 2x! I told her if I were her, I would have kicked him in his groin, dumped him on the spot and lodge a police report. I told Aini to just forget about Ari (he is not that handsome anyway!). There are many other better guys around that would treat her with respect.

Hope Aini gets the message. I am really not sure how she will think but just pray that Aini knows what's best for her and not let her boyfriend persuade her into forgiving him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maybe its time to teach aini some judo or takewondo, apart from the usual stuff you guys tutor her.

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions