Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally! AORA TV!

In my previous post I wrote about the frustrations for not being able to watch live EPL matches on TV. On Sunday I finally subscribed to AORA TV.

I had to wait for the installer to come from 2pm until 4pm because the guy was caught up in another job. He informed me that since AORA TV started on 29 Aug 2008 until now, Palembang area only has 10 subscribers. I am sure all of them only installed AORA TV just to watch live EPL matches.

I will be reducing my ASTRO channels to include only Discovery, NatGeo, CNN, BBC news, Star World, AXN, E! and the movie channels (Star Movies, HBO & Cinemax). The subscription of AORA TV that has only 12 channels together with the reduced ASTRO channels above will cost my approximately RM135/month vs. the previous amount of RM94/month. An extra RM41/month of extra expenses hopefully would be able to give me sufficient entertainment!

I also had to live with 2 satellite dishes - one facing east and the other facing west in 2 separate locations!

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions