Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photos Of The Week - 1st Week Of July'09













A shot of my son's face after he took a bite off a J.Co donut. When his mother knew that he had donuts from his dad, she said, " donuts are bad! It will make you die!" I think once in a blue moon is still alright though....;)













Broken grasshopper leg. I caught a grass hopper that was only 2" long but one of its legs broke off. I think it is one of its survival or "escape" mechanisms because everytime I catch a grass hopper, it only has 1 hind leg. Playing with grass hoppers helps my son learn how to handle with animal gently.





You must be perplexed after reading this sign?
SOFTEX = sanitary napkins
CLOSED = toilet bowl
"Do Not Throw Sanitary Napkins Into The Toilet Bowl"...got it?

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions