Monday, July 27, 2009

3 Photos of The Week - HAIR, PEMPEK & TRAINS

HAIR: Kids love to immitate adults especially in the activities that adults perform like cooking, driving, building houses etc. It reflects in the games that they play everyday too.



Somehow my son likes to comb my wife's hair. He could comb it for a long long time. Maybe it is a sign of affection and also "doing things to help" the parents?



Of course my hair is a bit to short for him to continuously comb. However, seems like mama does not mind having being pampered!










PEMPEK: One day I took my son to PTC Mall to do grocery shopping. His mom did not come along, so we had a father and son outing. I asked him whether he wanted to have some "perkedels" (fried mashed potatoes) and he nodded. However, halfway eating the perkedels he felt that they are a bit spicy, so I suggested him to go have some "pempeks" (fish cakes).

Straight away his face lit up. Now I know why Palembang people like to eat pempeks! Because they eat it from young. Not many people like these floury fish cakes but it is rather famous in Palembang and majority of the Palembang people love pempeks. So from these photos, you can tell whether my boy is a Palembang boy or not!!...;)


TRAINS: My son also loves trains. His english and chinese characters on his white board is always "TRAIN" and "HUO CE" (mandarin for train). I have taught him many chinese characters but he would only write his favourite one.










No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions