Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Something Is Eating My Plants!

Recently something happened to my ladies fingers (okra) plants. The leaves have been "eaten" by some sort of pest until they appeared "holy". Upon having a closer look, I found small little grasshoppers! These little bugs have been nibbling at my wife's plants.













I do not have any good shots of these little grasshoppers but here's one from my low resolution phone camera which could not focus clearly (especially for macro shots). If all the leaves get eaten up, my okra plants will not be able to give my 5 okras per week of free vegetables anymore! I will need to find a way to get rid of those grasshoppers! Any non-toxic way that you could think of? Feel free to comment.....thanks!

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions