Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April 2009 In A Glance

I am truly sorry for not being able to put up any post in the month of April'09. Here's a summary of what happened last month:

Jakarta: We went to JKT for 3D/2N. Took a Sat & Mon off to travel to the Indonesian capital for a weekend break since we still have not been there after 2.5 years living in Indonesia. All that we did was walking the malls/shops and we had such a "loot" in JKT.

Here's a photo of one of the malls (we were not allowed to take any photos inside due to security restrictions but managed to "steal" this shot via my camera phone).

I managed to get my replica United jersey (xmas'08 wish), United merchandise, DVDs and clothing for both my kid and my wife. Everyone was happy with the short visit and I have a strong feeling that we might be visiting JKT again! The Manchester United replicas cost me only 1/4 of the original price but the material is exactly the same as the real merchandise.... sometimes you just can't stop being a "pirate"....LOL!


Circus Came To Town:
A circus was held at an empty ground next to PTC Mall. We did not go in because we were a bit skeptical about the safety (from the animals) and the environment (crowd). However, my son did have a close look at the circus elephants.
These 4 giants were just shackled onto a wooden platform and there were absolutely no barriers to keep us away from those beasts. With a bit of hesitation, I approached them with caution and these shots showed the closest we were from them.

What a full load of crap.....LOL!
Easter: Took my son for a flag-hunt (sort of treasure hunt looking for small flags) after the Easter mass. He only managed to find 1 flag, so he only got 1 Easter egg for his effort.

1 comment:

Brian O said...

Nice Droppings. :)

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions