Monday, December 15, 2008

Home Improvements

When my wife & kid were away I managed to carry out the following home improvement projects:
  1. Repainting of walls (inside and outside of the house) - the landlord was too stingy to cover for this but agreed to keep the rental rates the same for the next 2 years. The paint job will be carried out by my driver.
  2. Relocation of A/C to the play area/computer desk - in preparation for the hot season, I had the idling second room A/C relocated to the area that my wife and kid spends the most time.
  3. No more "dripping pee" hot water! - adjusted the settings at the pump so that hot water could be continuous & strong in the bathroom. Changed the hose that was crumpled (limiting water flow) as well.













Not related to home improvements: one day after Hari Raya Haji my ex-driver dropped the following dish off for my dinner. It is curry lamb! I remembered last year he also gave us curry lamb after mutton and beef were handed out by the mosques during Hari Raya Haji (Hari Raya Qurban in Indonesia).

This will be my final post before I leave for my 2 week vacation in Cairns tomorrow. We be back after Christmas, see you after that and have a very Merry 2008 Xmas!!

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions