Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1 More Week Before My Holiday In Cairns

In 1 week's time I will be traveling to Australia to join my family for a vacation in Cairns.

I have been alone in Palembang for 3 months since my wife and kid left for Brisbane back in Sep'08. After this long 3 months of separation, I can't believe that I will be reunited again with my family. I guess the people who "left" will not feel as lonely as the people who were "left behind". Anyway I already had some mental preparation before the "annual separation". I know that it is quite boring in Palembang and 3 months of exposure in Australia is good for my toddler son's exposure. Every time he leaves Palembang, he seems to have grown more.

Prior to my connecting flight to Brisbane, I have a whole day in transit in Singapore. I took the opportunity to make an appointment with my old friend KJ, who was also my college house mate and high school friend. We have not met up for a few years because KJ seldom goes back to Penang (our hometown) for Chinese New Year. He told me that it is better to travel to other countries rather than squeeze his schedule to the CNY rush back to Penang. Anyway, I am quite excited to meet up with KJ although I have doubts on how to fill my time in Singapore despite KJ offering me the job of "Singaporean Tour Guide".

Palembang -> Singapore -> Brisbane -> Cairns. Looks like a pretty hectic flight schedule to me. But I can't wait to hug my wife and son in Cairns and go to the beach. Anticipating a hot hot hot Christmas in Cairns.

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions