Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pyramid Towers Hotel (Sunway City) - My Next Destination

I will be traveling to Kuala Lumpur to attend a company dinner function coming Thursday.

The company booked us for 2 nights in a new hotel called Pyramid Towers in Sunway City, Petaling Jaya.

A total of 5 persons will be attending from Palembang.

I hope the rooms are as nice as what they show on their website.

I am also trying to overcome flu-like symptoms (sore throat, head and back aches) by pumping myself with vitamin-C and Echinesia (supposedly very effective for cold prevention). Hope I get better before my trip on Thurday.

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions