Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How Packed Is My 3D/2N Trip?

At first I was a bit excited to be able to leave Palembang for a 10th anniversary factory function in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia).

I thought that on the first day upon arrival, I would be able to do some shopping then have dinner with one of my cousins. Then the next day morning I can go visit my former workplace (factory) and colleagues in Klang. After lunch come back and do some more shopping in the adjacent Sunway Pyramids mall, followed by the dinner celebration. On the 3rd day I will need to leave at 8:30am to the airport to catch my 12 noon flight back to Palembang.

But here is the itinerary that was emailed to us:

Day1:
3:30pm - arrive at KL from PLM.
4:30pm - check in at Hotel in Pyramid Towers (Sunway)
6:30pm - group dinner
8:30-10:30pm - group meeting!??

Day2:
10:30am - technical meeting
12pm - group lunch
7pm - 10th anniversary dinner

Day3:
8:30am - depart to airport

Let's see if I could slot in some shopping time on the 2nd day between the group lunch and dinner function!

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions