Sunday, November 15, 2009

Geisha - Indonesian, Not Japanese



For the past month that I was in Palembang, my cable TV was disconnected and I was forced to watch local Indonesian TV. I discovered this band called GEISHA that has very nice songs. The female vocalist's voice reminds me of the group HEART. My friends kept saying that I am intoxicated by Indonesian music after 3 years here but I still love it.

Here are some of my favourite songs from Geisha with their MVs:

Jika Cinta Dia - If you love her


Takkan Pernah Ada - Never Have Been


Selalu Salah - Always Wrong
(this song does not have the original music video)

1 comment:

kalaharikami said...

I love this band, i new it after hearing just one song PERGI SAJA :)

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions