Saturday, September 5, 2009

Toddler Hair

Since my son was born, my wife has always opposed to cut his hair. She said she likes his hair long. I always tell her that if we were staying in a colder country it would be ok but Palembang is very very near the equator!

Anyway, for the past few weeks the weather has been a bit hot and yet my son's hair has reached his eye brows already. Hence, my wife decided to tie my son's hair up like this!

My little toddler does not seem to mind what his mom is doing to him (maybe when he grows up he will!). Therefore, every evening I will see him sporting this SAMURAI hairstyle.

He said to me, "I like to look like a whale shooting water from the top of my head!"




No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions