Thursday, March 6, 2008

Introduction To The Nomadic Life of Rich

My name is Rich. I created this blog after being encouraged by my wife who is an active blogger to explore the world of blogging.

The reason why I chose the blog name "The Nomadic Life of Rich" is because I have been moving from places to places in search of better work prospects, experiences & lifestyles.

I am currently living in Palembang, Indonesia with my wife and my toddler son. Prior to Indonesia, we stayed in Klang and Penang. I love my hometown Penang, named "The Garden of the Orient". However after spending 20% of my life in Penang, I felt that it was time for a change and move elsewhere to add more excitement in my life.

We often make short excursions back to Australia for a break. We feel that eventually we will end up living in the world down under because it is a better place for bringing up children. But for the time being (while my kid is still not schooling yet), we can still afford to live a nomadic life and experience the world.

p/s: This is my virgin post!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

holy! now you're blogging as well! haha! this is good to know. will try to visit frequently.

Amanda said...

damn! i wanted to leave the first comment!

Number said...

Thanks for visiting, surfergirl and amanda! I might not be an active blogger but definitely will target for a minimum of 2 blogs per week

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions