Thursday, October 8, 2009

Look What I've Bought.....Again!


Remember I previously blogged about how ugly the new 2009/10 Manchester United jersey was? I still had to buy one when I was in transit in Kuala Lumpur prior to my trip back to Palembang.

I was shopping for some computer hardware in Low Yat Plaza when I came across the replica. I could not resist asking the seller how much it was. The guy said RM60 but I thought it would be too expensive and started to walk away. It was starting to drizzle and the man pulled me back to negotiate on the price. In the end he said RM45. I thought the material and badges were really authentic. I never liked wearing rough textured synthetic material jerseys that feel hot. However, this one is as smooth as silk.

I had to eat my words because in the end I bought the jersey with the "V" across the chest. Even my mind does not think it looks as nice as jerseys that Man Utd had before, it was my passion for the team that drove me to spend RM45 for that outfit. My wife will definitely grumble at me again saying that I already have so many jerseys but seldom wear them....LOL!

No comments:

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions