Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who Does Your Son Look Like?


Many friends have been asking me, "who does your son look like?" and I will normally say my wife.
However, from one of the old photos that I've found of my wife and my brother in law, I have found that my son has the most similar facial features as my bro in law.
As you can see in the photos, they both have chubby cheeks and pointy chins (so does my wife). Their hair type are both soft. Hairstyles are similar (snipped above the eye brows and do not need much combing). They both have big ear lobes. I think personality wise they are similar too....both of them tending to be cheeky!! Their noses looked similar but my son's eyes are bigger and not as slanty as my bro in law.
I guess kids will change their looks as they grow up. Hopefully he has inherited my "tall" genes and will be close to a six footer when he grows up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always thought that Aaron looked just like Mark. By the way, I remember that photo of Amanda and Mark. It was our holy communion day. My mum made that dress for Amanda, and a different one for me. We were 9 years old.

2009/10 United Squad

2009/10 United Squad

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United

Kings of Europe 2007/2008 - Manchester United
UEFA Champions League & English Premier League Champions